Deficiency of nutrition affect the growth and structure of hair. Hence a nutritious diet is recommended by beauty experts to reduce hair fall and promote the growth of hair as follows :-
- Drinking gooseberry juice with some added sugar can boost the growth of hair
- Daily eat a spoon of sesame seeds which have rich protein content that promotes the growth of hair.
- Omega 3 fatty acid is good for healthy hair. It content is highly available in fishes like Mackerel and Sardines. It is also contains seeds of Pumpkin and Avocado.
- Zinc is very necessary to keep the hair healthy. Deficiency of which may lead to hair-fall. Foods high in zinc content includes Spinach leaves, sea foods, meat, cashew nuts and mushrooms.
- Vitamin A is also necessary for healthy tresses. Deficiency of which may leads to dandruff and itchy scalp. Dietary sources of Vitamin A includes leafy vegetables, mango, pumpkin and carrot.