In summer season UV rays degrades the protein of your frizzes which will wipes out shine and leaves locks brittle. Salt water and chlorine also damage your hair. The UV rays dry out hair and makes the smooth cuticles rough. Here are few tips you can practice to keep your hair damage free during summer as follows :-
- During summer there is no need to wash your hair daily, twice in a week is fine.
- Dry your mane properly after wash.
- Take 2tsp of gooseberry juice and lemon juice and mildly rub on your scalp and rinse it off after 15 min in lukewarm water.
- Wear a scarf or cap to protect your tresses from sun rays for long time.
- Limit the use of blow dryer and curling irons
- Staying hydrated is very important in summer times. Drinking plenty of water keep you hydrated.
- Use conditioner on your tumble daily
- Try to use dry shampoos.
Hope you are going to follow these easy steps to get yourself beautifully groomed Hair! Enjoy…