Blustery winds, snow, rain and icy cold make hair brittle and dry. Cold weather easily dehydrates your tresses. If you do not take good care of your bristles properly you may lose its luster in winter. Here are few tips to keep your quills nourish while winter seasons as follows :-
- In winter season blow or air dry your tresses before you leave your house.
- Oil hot oil treatment to your hair with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Wear a hat made of cotton or wool to protect your hair from drying cold.
- Washing your hair every day can skip off moisture and natural oil from your scalp. Try to wash your hair every other day in the winter time. You can still condition each day to help to keep your tresses hydrated and healthy.
- Avoid taking hot shower. Use lukewarm water or cool water instead.
- Regular trims every 8-10 weeks are important to get rid of parched ends and give curls more bounce.
Hope you are going to follow these easy steps to get yourself beautifully groomed Hair! Enjoy….